45/21-27 Meadow CrescentMeadowbank Sold for $651,000 on 10 Aug 17
- 2 Bed 1 Bath 1 Car
- Air conditioning
- Built in wardrobes
- NBN internet access
- Internal Laundry
- Secure Parking
- See on map
- Inspection times
- Contact agent
Private & Expansive Views
Elevated apartment with private and open aspect
This bright and airy two bedroom apartment in a solid full brick building at the rear high side of the complex. It has a private leafy outlook and beautiful sunset views over Meadowbank Park. An ideal choice for those seeking a convenient lifestyle a short distance to Meadowbank Village & train station, spacious park lands, the ferry wharf and bike trails to Olympic Park and Parramatta.
- Beautifully presented throughout with reverse cycle air conditioning
- Living area flows on to a private balcony
- Open aspect with park views and no overlooking neighbours.
- Renovated kitchen with dishwasher
- Brand new windows, balcony doors and insect screen
- Large master bedroom featuring built-in robes
- Quiet yet handy location, approximately 400m to railway station.
- Lock up garage close to apartment entrance
- One of the few apartments in the complex with NBN cable connection
- Quarterly levies (including water & council & sinking funds) $1,265.00
We have obtained all the information for this listing from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigatons.
No upcoming inspections
Receive a notification when we schedule the next inspection
or make an appointment